Looking forward to a vacation these days is more beautiful than ever. That is why we guarantee you (until further notice) a free cancellation up to 24 hours before arrival if your holiday is not possible due to a Covid19 restriction.(Christmas, New Year and high season excluded*)
You can cancel your booking without any cancellation charge for the following reasons:
- you got tested positivly for COVID19 or you had contact with a positive tested person (contact tracing K1)
- there is a travel advisory for the federal state of Salzburg or Austria
- you need to go under quarantine whenever you go back from the federal state of Salzburg or Austria
- if you have COVID19 symptoms
EDELWEISS COVID19 Guideline
- Please bring your mouth and nose protection with you - it has to be worn at the buffet, in the EDELWEISS Beauty and in the Edelhaar hairdresser
- We are allowed to have our bar and restaurant open for our guests
- Menus are regularly disinfected, as are objects that are often touched (door, window handles, table surfaces)
- Several adults plus children are allowed to sit at the tables, we also allow a table distance of at least 1m
- We offer you sufficiently large pools, relaxation rooms and saunas - more information about the individual areas is marked - we also offer our own water slide park with distance control
- The activity program as well as lectures and / or events are carried out with the applicable distance regulations
- The region's hiking and biking trails can be used without restrictions!
You'll find all necessary information through out the hotel.
We thank you for your help and look forward to see you!
The official Ski amadé Corona measures / information
(*high season: 19.12.2020 to10.01.2021 and 30.01.2021 to 21.02.2021)
Your room is available from 3 p.m. on the day of arrival. Please vacate the room by 11:00 a.m. on the day of departure.
On the day of arrival, you may use our wellness area free of charge.
If you'd like to lengthen your stay in our beautiful hotel we charge an extra cost of €30 per person for using the Edelweiss Mountain Spa as well as the afternoon snack. Late check-out with using the room until the evening is only available upon request and will be charged with €60 per person.
You can pay in cash, with EC card, Visa-, Diner-, Master- or Amex-Card.
Check-in/access to underground car park
Our new, convenient underground car park entrance guarantees a pleasant, comfortable journey. The new entrance is located on the street to the right of the hotel. We recommend parking directly in the underground car park on arrival and then going through the delightful entrance into the lobby and checking in there.
The underground parking space is included in the room price.
Edelweiss Mountain Spa
To ensure we truly offer you the added value of rest and relaxation, our Mountain Spa Team is on hand every day with tailored, expert advice.
We recommend booking your desired treatments in advance at email@example.com or by phone: 0043 6414 300-290
Electric charging stations
We are close to nature and we want to keep it that way. So, our in-house underground car park with six e-loading stations is available for you to recharge your car free-of-charge. Nothing can stand in the way of a comfortable start to your holiday.
Gift somebody a little bit of Edelweiss holiday happiness. Feel free to let us know your wishes by phone and we will send the Edelweiss voucher to your home. Alternatively, you can put together your individual voucher on our website via the online voucher world. Because happiness is the only thing that doubles when you share it.
You are welcome to bring your four-legged friend with you by prior appointment. Please note that dogs are not permitted in the restaurant, the wellness area or on the sunbathing lawn.
Dogs may also enter the hotel lobby – the place to meet – during mealtimes. We charge €25 (without food) per night.
We reserve the right to charge for any final cleaning and/or any damage incurred.
All our rooms are non-smoking rooms. The restaurants and lounges are also non-smoking.
We have created a stylish smoking lounge "Church.Hill" with comfortable leather couches to offer smokers a pleasant atmosphere. Time to enjoy smoking cigars – while drinking a good glass of whiskey.
Adults: €1.15 per night
Children up to 15 years free of local tax
The taxi company Aigner runs a shuttle service and charges the following:
- From/to St. Johann railway station up to 2 people €30 each way
- From/to St. Johann railway station 3 to 5 people €35 each way
- From/to St. Johann railway station 6 up to 8 people €40 each way
- From/to Salzburg airport
- o1 to 2 people – €100 each way
- o3 to 5 people €120 each way
- o6–8people: €140 each way
Cancellations must be made in writing and will be charged as follows:
- up to 21 days before arrival 0%
- 20 to 3 days before arrival 50%
- from 2 days before arrival 100%
- in the case of non-arrival or early departure, 100%
When booking your hotel room, you have the option to add our Edelweiss travel insuance for 4% of the travel price. After taking out this cancellation cover, you will not be charged cancellation costs if you cancel your holiday at short notice. If you did not take out the cancellation cover at the time of booking, the Edelweiss cancellation policy will apply.